2ndAnnual Hereditary Cancer Symposium for Health Care Providers
Welcome Health Care Providers
The Clinical Cancer Genetics Program at MD Anderson Cancer Center is providing a Hereditary Cancer Health Care Symposium for Health Care Providers.
Please see conference location and date below:
June 8th, 2019
7:30 – 3:30 p.m.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Dan L. Duncan Building (CPB)
1155 Pressler St., 8th floor (Q elevator)
Houston, Texas 77030
Registration starts at 7:30 a.m.
Take advantage of early registration for best prices. Please be aware that early registration pricing ends May 17th, 2019.
CME's will be provided. 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, of which 1.00 credit is Ethics/Professional Responsibility credit.
The purpose of this one day symposium is to prepare clinical healthcare providers to:
- Integrate genetic testing advances into clinical practice
- Tailor medical management recommendations to genetic test results and/or family history
- Identify systemic therapies appropriate for specific genetic findings
- Choose appropriate genetic testing for each patient
- Determine how to integrate genetic counseling into current clinic flow
Agendas are subject to change because we are always striving to improve the quality of your educational experience. MD Anderson may substitute faculty with comparable expertise on rare occasions necessitated by illness and/or scheduling conflicts, conflicts and so forth.
Please let us know what specific topics, issues or questions you wish to see addressed or emphasized in this activity.